Thursday, December 28, 2023

The Special Course About Human Evolution, Become Immortal Beings Re-Open Till End Of 2023

The Special Course About Human Evolution, Become Immortal Beings Re-Open Till End Of 2023 The special life changing educating course help you evolve, become immortal beings reopen again, previous link at https://joyascension.blogspot.com/2023/12/the-savior-final-special-courses-how-to.html .

The reason is that after revealing major solutions, strategies to help the mortal human group about various problems, now I am pretty much free and only wait. Since I still not yet receive any student for that course so it would be fine for me to open that special course again. The deadline till the end of the year 2023 (after next 100-120 hours or so depend on time zone). If you want demo or sample of the course, you can obtain it by make a small amount of money donation to me. You can contact me via blog comment or email or phone number. You won’t receive any better chance like this anymore. I have proved my talent with creative solutions for the mortal human group, whether you agree and believe in me or not, it is totally up to you. Frankly the cost of 1 million USD/Euro is more than a gift. Because many mortal human willing to spend billions USD/Euro just to extend life to 200 years, thus it would be better and more easier more me to make money in that way. But I always make weird choice and weird decision that is why you receive this final opportunity ! Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...