Thursday, November 30, 2023

My New Super Fiat Currency Is The Great Tool To Solve Climate Change Issue

My New Super Fiat Currency Is The Great Tool To Solve Climate Change Issue Climate change is a very complex subject because it is beyond all mortal humans and even some gods deities can truly understand ! But if you want to reduce carbon releasing to environment, then that task would be very easy. All you need to do is creating some kind of bounty/reward to giving out people who do something that match your requirement such as “vegan eating” instead of meat eating, bicycle instead motorbike, car, etc. It cannot be done with money because it would cause inflation. Thus a new “close” to money currency is the best choice. And both of my new digital currency: Border Protection currency and the Moral Fair currency are the great solution. But whether the top government especially the royal families can understand, can give it a try or not, it is still a questionable. I hope you the readers can send/forward my message to all the people who are trying to solve the “climate change” issue (so I can have more chance to receive money reward). Best Regard, The Savior The Lord Of Lords The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...