Sunday, October 22, 2023

I The Savior Legend Will Depart, Disappear Around 29th – 31st October 2023

I The Savior Legend Will Depart, Disappear Around 29th – 31st October 2023

The time has come.
I do not see any desire, motivation left in this society and civilization due to various reasons especially lack of support, connection from the rest of you.

So if nothing big occur to me (if I cannot find any new desire, reason, motivation), I have decide that I will official finally depart, disappear around 29th – 31st October 2023 (several days from now).

I was giving opportunity, offer to help all of you from marco matter of world geopolitics to micro matter of personal development evolution but none of you take it seriously.

I was even gave offer about direct physical in-person meeting to any real battle, contest, competition

Both the premium paid and free option also has been put on the table.
But none of you have have gut to accept my challenge.

Not only that, there are too many useless eaters with animal mindset did attack me and my relative family members.

What is why I do not see any desire and motivation to continue online anymore.

If words, talk cannot help, cannot walk up then the only option left is chaos, suffering, war !

Almost all high level beings, super Gods, super Deities know what is going on in this world, all of them are only waiting for my final decision final choice to make the move.

I cannot wait you guys forever.

That is why I will make my final departure, disappear announcement from 29th – 31st October 2023.

You, your group, your nation may suffer more war, chaos then that is your problem, not mine. All I can do is offering you help but since you reject, thus I do not see any reason to “enter” your house to give my advice.

Here you need to understand is just the “advice, option” so you can have more choice to choose (more winning chance).

I will never appear, online again unless all of my personal private condition are met, and those conditions are much more than just the illusion money, wealth for it will involve in personal feeling, emotion as well.

Now there are still some days left for you to send me your support, donation, connection, talk so that I can change my decision.

That is your final chance, final opportunity for you guys to save yourself, save your family, save your nation !

I will enter the serious mode from November 2023 no matter what outcome next several day !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...