Saturday, September 23, 2023

The Requirements For Me The Messiah Buddha To Release Divine Solution For World Peace

The Requirements For Me The Messiah Buddha To Release Divine Solution For World Peace

I am living in a civilization society in this “world”, thus I need to “play” and “follow” the rule here.

Therefore I cannot always act like “angel” with free gift, free help but must treat it like normal mortal humans way.

I do hold the divine solution for world peace, the sacred information strategy to end the global economic conflicts.

There are 2 big issues in the current world economy system: the first one is jobs, businesses, unemployment rate and the second one is the financial system.

I have the guaranteed working solution for both those economic issues.
Have new idea, new strategy is great but how to convene others (top national government leaders and the referee group) is another question.
I do have 100% confident in my talent, my strategy, my ability to complete that impossible task.

I want to give opportunity to all so here are my final requirement for the divine solution releasing:
– Free: for offline physical in-person meeting with the entities I trust such as Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, the military from Russia, China, United States, Royal UK.

I am not require any up font payment but just a physical meeting because I knew they will understand and give me any amount of money wealth I ask after the meeting.

– Non-free: the amount I am looking for is 1 million Kuwaiti Dinar (about 3.24 to 3.65 million USD).
I will share, reveal it either in private or in public, offline or online depend on the donator(s).

You can send me donation via either bank transfers or via cryptocurrency.

Whoever made above amount of donation amount will decide the releasing method.
The default will be public online channel (when nobody ask, request me).
I do open an opportunity for physical in-person meeting with the donate entity if they truly want to meet me.

The deadline is September 26th 2023.

I have already sent out my invitation, offer with all the entities.

Despite the fact the I understand and know I will receive any mount of money I want after my divine solution being known to all top government but there is still some kind of risk that my hard works will be stolen.
That is why I must take caution like normal humans.

I need that amount of money to help my relative members.
And that amount of money is next to nothing for all the beings entities who are trying to solve the world conflicts.

I am not going to take any more risk.

I only want a fair trade that is why I have revealed my real identity of this world to you.

I also want to give the opportunity to all beings, entities that is why I open the non-free offer beside the free offer.

The time is running out so please make decision quick.

Feel free to contact me if you want.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...