Tuesday, August 29, 2023

It Is Either Mega Disaster Or Listen To Me The Real Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Buddha

It Is Either Mega Disaster Or Listen To Me The Real Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Buddha
Original Source:
https://ascensionjoy.com/08/2023/it-is-either-mega-disaster-or-listen-to-me-the-real-savior-messiah-mahdi-maitreya-buddha/ https://ascensionjoy.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=253

It is either mega disaster such as more destructive orders from high level beings entities, natural weather disasters, etc.
OR
listen to me the real Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Buddha with new vision for the society.

There is no other choice.

Only me have enough power and ability to help, save this world from destruction and open new era on Earth.

The top high level beings, entities knew me but they either not allowed to contact/help me directly or not have enough power/courage to communicate/support me.
But they can only giving out destructive orders to their mortal humans servants based on my actions, decisions.

Unfortunately the current moral players in this mortal realm are bunch of idiots !

All the secret societies, big organizations should be disbanded, vanished immediately right now for they only know how to make money (deceive others) or lie deceive others, they just do not know how to truly help others at the root (human development evolution).
The proof are the current global chaos events !

I have never share my full vision, full of my power ability for free online for my instinct tell me not to because there is no real listener but only corrupt beings entities who are trying to take advantage of my works to deceive others.

All of high level beings entities are watching me and my decisions.

Very soon after my final departure, they will either give out more destructive orders or cast more natural weather because there is nobody have enough power and ability to help this civilization anymore (here is in natural way, not via stolen methods).

Only me as the real Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Buddha have enough talent, power, ability both at physical and spiritual able to open new beautiful chapter for this civilization in a safe way.

I do not have much time left so this post is my final warning and quick last hope message for all of you in this civilization.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...