Monday, June 26, 2023

So The Plan A Is Off Because No Any Entities Interested, Now It Is Either Plan B or Nothing

So The Plan A Is Off Because No Any Entities Interested, Now It Is Either Plan B or Nothing
Source: https://ascensionjoy.com/06/2023/so-the-plan-a-is-off-because-no-any-entities-interested-now-it-is-either-plan-b-or-nothing/

Today is June 26th 2023 and I still not receive any proposal or contact to donation from any beings entities so the plan A the plan to save this society from the top with fastest speed is off the table.
Both free and paid option I have given but nobody want to save this society thus there is no reason for me to do it.

Now there are only 2 option left: plan B or nothing (give up).

Plan B is I still save this society via indirect way of help assist people via knowledge wisdom in general (but only beings who have strong will power will receive the benefit to evolve above “animal mindset”).

Mostly via either new book or document through the “pay as you will” model platform.
But now I do not have any fund and desire motivation to do it. So for the next couple of day till the end of this month June 2023, I will wait to see whether or not have any entities show any support or me or not.

With the current situation, there is absolutely zero chance for me to carry the plan B.

The worse case is nothing more from me (which mean I will give up everything), not going to try to save any entities in this society any more.

The life you know on Earth is just one of many worlds in the Universe.
There is no reason to put all the basket and hope on the current civilization on this planet Earth.
I have sacrifice myself too much already but did not receive anything at all !

Couple of days left only.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...